About 2 weeks ago when I go to our internal SQL Server Reporting Services site I started getting a blank screen. I went through the usual, cleared the cache, tried a different browser but nothing would bring it back. I jumped on my remote development desktop and it worked so I know it was my machine. My laptop has been acting flaky lately so I figured it had to be me.
Well today I really got tired of going to the remote desktop every time I wanted to view a report. So I contacted the server administrator and he gave me the fix. Go to Internet Options->Advanced and make sure Enable Integrated Windows Authentication is turned off.
Guess what mine was turned off, I turned it on and restarted IE and BOOM! POW! SQL Server Reporting Services was back baby.